Overview: This post is a community experiment with two broad purposes. The first is to create publicly accessible data about bloggers' personalities, which may have sociological value in addition to being just plain fun. The second is to track the propagation of this meme through blogspace. Full details and explanation can be found on the original posting: http://pixnaps.blogspot.com/2005/06/meme-worth-spreading.html
Instructions (to join in the experiment):
1) Take the IPIP-NEO personality test and the Political Compass quiz, if you have not done so already.
2) Copy to the clipboard that section of this post that is between the double lines, and paste it into your blog editor. (Blogger users may wish to use 'compose' mode to preserve formatting and hyperlinks. Otherwise, be sure to add hyperlinks as necessary.)
3) Replace the answers in the "survey" section below with your own.
4) Add your blog information to the "track list", in the form: "Linked title - URL - optional GUID".
5) Any additional comments should go outside of the double lines, including the (optional) nomination of bloggers you wish to pass this experimental meme on to.
6) Post it to your blog!
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Began blogging (dd/mm/yy): 15/09/02
Political Compass results
EXTRAVERSION: 38 (average)
Activity Level 27
AGREEABLENESS: 82 (high)
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS: 36 (average)
NEUROTICISM: 7 (low)
OPENNESS TO EXPERIENCE: 84 (high)
Artistic Interests 60
1. Philosophy, et cetera - pixnaps.blogspot.com - pixnaps97a2
2. Majikthise - majikthise.typepad.com - 6ea37d10-e9b9-11d9-8cd6-0800200c9a66
3. Ryan McReynolds - ryanmcreynolds.blogspot.com - r123y123a123n123
And that's that. Don't use this information against me!