Thursday, June 23, 2005

From the mouths of babes

It's a writer's job to eavesdrop, yes?

This is a true story. Two preschool age kids standing in line with their mothers at McDonalds...
Little boy #1: Hey! You get McDonald's for breakfast too!
Little boy #2: Yeah! I'm getting pancakes! I thought I was never going to get pancakes again.
Little boy #1: How come? Your mom doesn't make pancakes at home?
Little boy #2: No. I only get them here. And I didn't think I was ever going to taste them ever again.
Little boy #1: How come?
Little boy #2: Because after my little brother's birthday party, my Mom said she'd rather take it up the ass than eat here anymore.
I nearly pooped myself when I read this.

[via Warren Ellis]

2 comments:

  1. Not that I believe it, but it's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound too good to be true... though it's rare that on a personal journal-type blog somebody would randomly interject a blatant lie. But who cares? It's funny.

    ReplyDelete