Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy weekend

On Friday we went to see Nine Inch Nails at the Frank Erwin Center, which was as awesome as you would expect it to be. I got to see someone I haven't seen in almost a decade for a solid five minutes afterward, which was neat. Then on Saturday we and some friends surprised another friend for her birthday with a trip to San Antonio for the weekend, including a visit to el Mercado, dinner at the Mi Tierra Café, drinking on the Riverwalk, breakfast at Guenther House, and a day at Fiesta Texas. Which reminds me, if you ever get me into an amusement park, here's my thing: I don't like falling. I love fast, loopy rollercoasters. I don't do the dropping kind, and I don't like going backward. If that utterly emasculates me, I'm comfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment