Sunday, May 22, 2005

I don't have anything to say . . .

. . . but it's been three days since I posted anything.

School is almost over. Just three more days, then it's essentially two months of no work before next school year. I am starting teacher certification, and when I check out the job market it looks like there won't be any problem getting one. I can start applying as soon as I finish the first two instructional modules, which will probably be about three weeks from now. We'll have to see.

Luckily, the way the pay schedule works for substitutes is that I'll get paid at the end of May (for April) and then at the end of June (for May) so it will only be July that I won't get a check, assuming that I get a job. And if I don't, it's back to substituting until I do.

We signed up for Netflix, and I plan on using it to its fullest potential with all this off time I'll have. I'm going to write, too, but I'll probably burn out after about 3 hours a day . . . that's about 2 hours more than I've been doing, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment