Sunday, February 6, 2005

Ryan McReynolds, elsewhere

  • del.icio.us (link sharing, eclectic interesting things I've found)
  • Flickr (photo sharing, I don't have much up)
  • Friendster (social networking, people I know)
  • ICQ (chat program, I'm on via Trillian but nobody I talk to uses it)
  • Tribe.net (social networking, I rarely visit)
  • viva el dork (collaborative blog, hopefully more active soon)
  • Yahoo! (profile, not that it's ever been of any use)
I signed up for del.icio.us and figured I would blog about it so that anyone who reads this can see what random things I'm checking out on the Web. I ended up making this post about all my other "homepages," places where someone could conceivably find me if they looked. Since one of the reasons I have a blog is to meet both new people and old friends, I thought that it would be useful to make that as easy as possible. Somehow they ended up in alphabetical order, though I thought of them at random. I'm probably forgetting some, anyway.



As for del.icio.us, it is great fun to just follow random tags and people to find new sites to check out. I plan on mostly putting up things that are particularly quirky or interesting (to me), not just every Web site I like. That's what the links to the right are for. There might occasionally be some overlap, but that's OK.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment