- del.icio.us (link sharing, eclectic interesting things I've found)
- Flickr (photo sharing, I don't have much up)
- Friendster (social networking, people I know)
- ICQ (chat program, I'm on via Trillian but nobody I talk to uses it)
- Tribe.net (social networking, I rarely visit)
- viva el dork (collaborative blog, hopefully more active soon)
- Yahoo! (profile, not that it's ever been of any use)
As for del.icio.us, it is great fun to just follow random tags and people to find new sites to check out. I plan on mostly putting up things that are particularly quirky or interesting (to me), not just every Web site I like. That's what the links to the right are for. There might occasionally be some overlap, but that's OK.